Yoga Retreat in India
7 Days Retreat in India
- Style: (Hatha, Hatha Vinyasa)
- Skill level: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced
- Accommodation Delicious vegetarian meals, Practically 100% organic, will be provided. Individual needs cannot be catered to but everyone will be satisfied by what is on offer.
- Full board: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- 6 nights accommodation
Euro 550 Double Sharing RoomCourse Fee
Euro 700 Private RoomCourse Fee
Your Retreat in India
Satya Yoga Academy offers a 7-day residential experience at our yoga retreat center.
The program is for anyone who wants to experience and learn the basic knowledge of yoga, and has a very limited schedule in which to do so.
This yoga retreat is designed especially for those people who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of their daily lives, and let all the stress melt away.
During the 7-day retreat you will be taking daily asana classes (“yoga classes”), meditation and pranayama classes (literally the expansion of life force), and experiencing the serenity and peaceful atmosphere of the majestic Nature
Why Just 7 Days Retreat?
Maybe you are the type of person who is very interested in learning the practice and wisdom of yoga but is unsure whether they want to commit to a Yoga teacher training programme. Or maybe, you just dont have the time.
Our 7 day yoga retreat has been created for people like you.
It allows the student to immerse himself in the knowledge and physical aspects of Yoga without having to commit to a long period of study.
It is perfect for beginners to be able to experience a yogic lifestyle, and give them what could become a potential life altering daily practice.
On the other hand it can also provide experienced practitioners who are under time constraints to escape from the stresses of normal life and re-align with their true center.
Whatever your reason may be, Satya Yoga Academy is here to help. And if this has got you wanting to consider doing a longer programme with us, please check our website.
Yoga Teacher Training Course Schedule
- 7am to 7.15am: Herbal tea/Drink
- 7.30am to 9.30am: Asana, Pranayama followed by Relaxation
- 9.30am to 10.30am: Breakfast time
- 11.00am to 12.00am: Anatomy
- 12.30am to 1.30pm: Lecture (Philosophy)
- 12:30pm to 1.30pm: lunch
- 1:30pm to 3:30pm: personal work
- 3.30pm to 4:00pm: cleaning and Karma Yoga
- 4pm to 5:30pm: Asana alignment and adjustment and practical training, (teaching practices)
- 6:00pm to 7:00pm: Meditation
- 7:00pm: dinner
- 9:00pm: light out
Every Wednesday and Saturday evening : kirtan, Chanting, video shows, personal time etc. (This is an optional session but participation of everyone brings a distinct harmony between all of us) 9:00pm light out. Sunday free time.
What to Expect From Our Yoga Retreat in India
We really want you to have a relaxing and thoroughly enjoyable experience with us in the centre.
The asana classes will be taught in the traditional Hatha style, with a strong focus on safe alignment and modern western views of correct bio-mechanics, ensuring your safety and physical wellbeing. But Yoga is about so much more than asanas.
The physical is the way we enter deep within ourselves.